Its finally here!.. the official announcement that Operations Manager R2 is RTM was done late yesterday.
Some of the key enhancements are:
- Monitoring of Unix and Linux natively
- Service Level Tracking through detailed reports
- New Process Monitoring Template, OLEDB Template, Windows servive template
- Import MPs direct from the console
- Overrides Summary view
- View Health explorer via the Web Console
- One-click maintenance mode that turns all neccessary objects appropriately
- Console performance is fantastic!!
Read the full post of available datasheets, whitepapers, videos on Sacha's post http://blogs.technet.com/systemcenter/archive/2009/05/22/om2007r2-rtm.aspx